- All Rights reserved.
- The Material on this site is protected by copyright and/or database rights throughout the world and is owned by Miriam Smith.
- You may not commercialise or otherwise make copies of any of the contents of the website unless you have obtained prior written consent. Appropriate acknowledgement of the copyright owner is required if material is republished in any format, even where consent has been given.
- Where an original painting has been purchased, it should be noted that the copyright of the image remains with the artist.
Can I place an order over the phone?
If you would like to place your order over the phone, please call 01463 798190.
Is it possible to view a painting before I make a purchase?
If you live locally, an arrangement can be made for you to view the painting, please contact me to arrange a viewing.
Who do you use to make your deliveries?
I currently use the Royal Mail for the majority of orders. If you are having any issues with your delivery, please contact me.
Can you deliver to my International Delivery address?
At present I am currently unable to fulfil deliveries to locations outside the United Kingdom & Northern Ireland. I apologise for any inconvenience and disappointment caused.
How do I leave Feedback?
You can leave feedback by going to the FEEDBACK page on this website and filling out the form.
What is your refund policy?
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to me in its original condition for a complete refund, within 14 days of receipt. This refund will cover the initial cost of the items purchased with delivery, but not any delivery charges incurred by you on returning the product/s to me.
- If the item is damaged or I have supplied you with the incorrect product, then delivery charge incurred by you will be refunded to you.
- If, after your order has been despatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the goods, you will need to send the goods back to me at your own expense. When the goods are received back to me in good condition I will refund you for the cost of the goods.
- Authorisation to return goods must be obtained at all times. My refund guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights and does not affect them in any way.
How do I return items?
You can return any item for a refund or a replacement with a few simple steps.
- Inform me of your intention to return the goods and the reason why.
- Parcel your goods with the original documentation included.
- If it is a collection please leave as instructed. If returning in the post, please obtain proof of postage.
- Please allow up to 14 days from the date of return for your items to be received back to me and a refund or replacement to be issued.
I have returned my order to you, when will I get my refund?
I aim to process your refund within 7 days once an order has been received back by me. You will receive an email detailing the total refund amount and the item(s) that have been refunded. If you have not received an email 14 days after sending the item(s) back, please contact me through the ‘contact me’ page on this web site.
An incorrect item has been delivered to me; what do I do now?
In the event that an incorrect item has been delivered to you, please contact me I will advise the appropriate course of action and get the correct item sent out to you as soon as possible.
How do I make a complaint?
My aim is to always provide a high level of customer service but in the event that you wish to complain, please either email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to me at: Clava Lodge, Culloden Moor, Inverness, IV2 5EJ.